Welcome to Hot Wheels Answers. What would you like to know?

The tampo is the design or graphics on the vehicle. Any writing, stripes or design is called the tampo. These can wear off over time due to the car getting played with.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.